Humanistic Practice in Education in a Postmodern Age
Proceedings of the Humanistic Practice in Education in a Postmodern Age (HPEPA 2019), 15-16 November, 2019, Bashkir State Pedagogical University n.a. M. Akmulla, Russia
< Previous Books in this series
About This Proceeding
The volume contains selected, peer-reviewed papers from the Humanistic Practice in Education in a Postmodern Age (HPEPA 2019), 15-16 November, 2019, Bashkir State Pedagogical University n.a. M. Akmulla, Russia.
HPEPA 2019 dedicated to the 20th anniversary of the Faculty of Social Sciences and Humanities. The conference addressed issues related to new approaches in the field of humanitarian education, topical issues in the field of philology, oriental studies, history, law, psychology, and culture.
The main directions of the conference:
- Educational processes in the context of modern globalization
- Problems of studying the modern economy in global and regional aspects
- Problems of Pedagogy and Psychology in the Modern World
- The Postmodern Epoch: Prospects for the Development of Linguistics and Literary Studies
- Multicultural teacher training for working with migrant children and their families
- Effective Models, Approaches, Technologies in Education in the Context of Social Justice, Equity and Cultural Pedagogy
- Strategies, theory and practice of modern bilingual and language education: Russian and foreign experience
On the site of the Bashkir State Pedagogical University. M. Akmulla brought together more than 150 researchers in the field of education, cultural studies, humanitarian studies. The conference was attended by leading domestic and foreign experts.
The detailed programme of the conference is available at https://bspu.ru/unit/123/news/12744