Global Challenges and Prospects of the Modern Economic Development
Proceedings of the 2nd International Scientific Conference GCPMED 2019 - Global Challenges and Prospects of the Modern Economic Development, 07-08 November 2019, Samara State University of Economics, Russia
< Previous Books in this series
About the Proceedings
The volume contains selected, peer-reviewed papers from the 2nd International Scientific Conference GCPMED 2019 - Global Challenges and Prospects of the Modern Economic Development, 07-08 November 2019, Samara State University of Economics, Russia.
The objective of the conference was to bring together scientists and practitioners for sharing knowledge, experience and discussing issues related to sustainable socio-economic development. The importance of the conference was that conference participants from various countries, regions, organizations present their views of the development perspectives of our society. Representatives of various professional fields evaluate the ongoing changes, discuss challenges and prospects of the modern economic development.
254 full papers were subjected to a double-blind review process and 225 full papers were accepted for publication. The papers presented at the conference covered the conference thematic sections below:
- Drivers of World Economy Development and Transformation: Lessons Learned, Trends and New Solutions;
- Financial Technologies as Key Factor of Modern Business Success;
- New Management Models in the Dynamically Changing Society;
- Legal System in the Digitalization Era;
- Digital Transformation of Public Administration: World Experience; Russian practice;
- Corporate Social Responsibility as Key Competence of Business Development;
- Digital Economy and New Social Challenges: Opportunities, Restrictions and Growth Points;
- The Newest Approaches to Study the Life Quality Improvement: Inclusion – Problems and Solutions;
- Corporate Finance;
- Corporate Governance in Digital Modernization Conditions.
The more detailed information about the program/agende is available at http://si.sseu.ru/content/ii-international-scientific-conference-global-challenges-and-prospects-modern-economic.