Teacher Education - IFTE 2016
Proceedings of the 2nd International Forum on Teacher Education (IFTE 2016), 19-21 May 2016, Kazan Federal University, Russia
< Previous Books in this series
About This Proceeding
The volume contains selected, peer-reviewed papers from the 2nd International Forum on Teacher Education (IFTE 2016), 19-21 May 2016, Kazan Federal University, Russia.
Aims of the Forum were study of historical background, trends, and characteristics of teacher education; analysis and summarizing of theoretical and practical, traditional and innovative approaches to the modernization of teacher education; scientific and methodological support of the quality of modern teacher education in accordance with the requirements of the new educational standards and labor market; familiarization with the practice of teacher education abroad; exchange of teaching techniques, materials, and experience.
The main subjects of the Forum:
- the historical emergence of teacher education in Russia and abroad;
- modeling of new teacher`s personality and professional activity;
- problems of modernization and content development of professional teacher education considering requirements of new educational standards;
- implementation of the competency-based approach in a system of teacher education;
- problems of preparing future teachers for innovative teaching activities in a multi-level structure of educational process organization in teacher training institution;
- innovative education technologies for personal and professional development of future teachers;
- integration of professional-pedagogical and classic university education in the training of the new teacher;
- problems of improving the system of continuing teacher education;
- problems of current multicultural education in Russia and abroad;
- problems of future teachers` training in terms of students` academic mobility;
- the educational potential of children`s literature and multicultural training of the future teacher:
- role of networking in organizing of teacher education;
- implementation of educative potential in the education process and extracurricular activity in the training of the new teacher;
- foreign experience as a source of innovations when improving the national system of teacher education.
Further information about conference is available at https://ifte.kpfu.ru/en/.