Professional Culture of the Specialist of the Future & Communicative Strategies of Information Society
Proceedings of the Joint Conferences: 20th Professional Culture of the Specialist of the Future (PCSF 2020) & 12th Communicative Strategies of Information Society (CSIS 2020), 26-27 November, 2020 & 23 - 24 October, 2020, Peter the Great St. Petersburg Polytechnic University, Russia
< Previous Books in this series
About This Proceeding
The volume contains selected, peer-reviewed papers from the Joint Conferences: 20th Professional Culture of the Specialist of the Future (PCSF 2020) which was held on 26 - 27 November 2020 & 12th Communicative Strategies of Information Society (CSIS 2020) which was held on 23 - 24 October 2020 in Peter the Great St. Petersburg Polytechnic University, Russia and virtual.
The volume covers a range of interdisciplinary topics which includes philosophy, linguistics, technology human interactions, sociology, psychology, information and communication technologies, and education in digital reality. Main thematic areas covered the sections below:
- Section 1. Information Society: philosophy, technology, politics.
- Section 2. System analysis of information and communication technologies
- Section 3. Communicative strategies in state administration and public self-government.
- Section 4. Intelligent Environments and Digital Subculture of modern information society
- Section 5. Interaction in sociotechnical environments: Human resources, Web resources and PR technologies.
- Section 6. Problems of cross-cultural communication.
- Section 7. Personality in Information and Network Society
- Section 8. Technologies of Behavior and Consciousness Manipulation.
- Section 9. Traditions and new education formats
The detailed programme of the conference is available at https://pcsf.spbstu.ru/en.html, https://csis.spbstu.ru/en.html