Personal and Regulatory Resources in Achieving Educational and Professional Goals in the Digital Age
Proceedings of the Personal and Regulatory Resources in Achieving Educational and Professional Goals in the Digital Age (PRRAEPGDA 2020), 22-23 October, 2020, Stavropol, Russia
< Previous Books in this series
About the Proceedings
The volume contains selected, peer-reviewed papers from the Personal and Regulatory Resources in Achieving Educational and Professional Goals in the Digital Age (PRRAEPGDA 2020), 22-23 October, 2020, Stavropol, Russia.
The conference was interdisciplinary and was devoted to the discussion of fundamental problems of general, pedagogical psychology, educational psychology, labor psychology, and organizational psychology. The conference was conceived as a platform for discussing the latest global trends in the field of relationships between categories of mental phenomena, a space for demonstrating the importance and productivity of interdisciplinary connections in the study of personal and regulatory resources; a tool for expanding fundamental scientific ideas about the role of regulatory and personal resources in determining academic success and professional achievements.
The main purpose of the conference was to get acquainted with the latest world results of fundamental and applied research, a free exchange of information and opinions, search for new approaches to solving such important problems as mechanisms of the resource development of the subject of work, as the role of self-regulation in determining academic performance and academic involvement, as the role of conscious self-regulation in the personal changes management, in the circumstances of adaptation to dynamically changing life conditions.
The conference included the work of three sections on topical issues of self-regulation psychology: "Self-regulation as a meta-resource of education and self-development of a person", "Self-regulation of states and goals achievement in the professional sphere", "Development of self-regulation and mental health".
Fundamental scientific problems were discussed:
- mechanisms of regulation of functional states, general patterns and individual features of self-regulation of voluntary activity and human behavior;
- self-regulation as a meta-resource of self-development and human well-being;
- regulatory and personal resources in achieving educational and professional goals;
- opportunities for self-regulation of activities and states that ensure successful adaptation to new conditions and organizational environments caused by global factors, including the widespread transition to the performance of work and training tasks in remote work conditions;
- actualization of psychological resources due to the emergence of a pandemic and struggle of people for their survival.
The detailed programme of the conference is available at http://lrst.ncfu.ru/
This volume has been sponsored by:
Russian Foundation for Basic Research
This conference was carried out with the financial support of the Russian Foundation for Basic Research, project no. 20-013-22001.