Economic and Social Trends for Sustainability of Modern Society
Proceedings of the International Conference on Economic and Social Trends for Sustainability of Modern Society (ICEST 2020), 20-22 May, 2020, Krasnoyarsk Science and Technology City Hall, Russia
< Previous Books in this series
About This Proceeding
The volume contains selected, peer-reviewed papers from the International Conference on Economic and Social Trends for Sustainability of Modern Society (ICEST 2020), 20-22 May, 2020, Krasnoyarsk Science and Technology City Hall, Russia.
363 full papers were subjected to a double-blind review process and 192 full papers were accepted for publication. The Conference provided the premier interdisciplinary and multidisciplinary forum for researchers, practitioners and educators to present and discuss the most recent innovations, trends, concerns, practical challenges and the solutions in the fields of economic trends in modern social and technological development of the society, socio-economic drivers of the global economy, trends, challenges and technological solutions in education, digital economy and new social challenges, economics and knowledge-based production management, applied research in economics and management and sociocultural aspects of the transformation of modern cities.
The thematic sections of the Conference were devoted to:
- Economic trends in modern social and technological development of the society: “future technologies” and the global market, global integration and systemic risks for business, urgent issues of assessing the impact of regional factors on economic growth, theoretical and applied problems of economics, sustainable development in terms of international relations and international law, historical problems of the economy and social development of society;
- Socio-economic drivers of the global economy - lessons, trends and new solutions: financial technology as a key factor in the success of modern society, financial security, new managerial models in a dynamically changing society, corporate social responsibility as a key competency of business development, approaches to the study of improving the quality of life, corporate finances;
- A new look at education: trends, challenges, technological solutions: education for the development of human and social capital of the territory, the outstripping nature of school education: key skills and new literacy for the future, new pedagogical qualifications to achieve new educational results, the mission and role of universities in a changing world, digital technologies in education, education without exception: inclusion and integration practices;
- Digital economy and new social challenges - opportunities; restrictions; growth points: corporate management in digital modernization, legal aspects of digitalization of the economy and university education, digital transformation of public administration: world experience and Russian practice;
- Economics and knowledge-based production management: high technology as a factor in the development of the economy, economics and finance of knowledge-based companies, information technologies of entrepreneurship, international entrepreneurship, high-tech economy security and accounting, management and marketing of high-tech industries
- Applied research in economics and management: empirical corporate finance, empirical industrial organization, experimental economics and finance, labour economics, management studies, management science;
- Sociocultural aspects of the transformation of modern cities - pros and cons of megacities: the formation of new trends in the philosophy and psychology of cities and their impact on traditional social institutions, problems of migration, assimilation, intercultural and interreligious relations, the modern urban environment and the formation of "third places", new sociocultural phenomena.
The best presentations are available at the https://conf.domnit.ru/en/materials/icest-2020-materials-eng/
This volume has been sponsored by:
|UNESCO Chair "Distance Education in Engineering", Saint Petersburg, Russian Federation|
|International Union of Scientific and Engineering Associations, Moscow, Russian Federation|