Role(s) and Relevance of Humanities for Sustainable Development
Proceedings of the 2nd International Conference on Humanities (INCoH 2017), 16-17 August 2017, Batu Feringghi, Pulau Pinang, Malaysia
< Previous Books in this series
About This Proceeding
The volume contains selected, peer-reviewed papers from the 2nd International Conference on Humanities (INCoH 2017), 16-17 August 2017, Batu Feringghi, Pulau Pinang, Malaysia.
In particular, this volume aims to:
- share current findings and practices in the Humanities that address issues related to sustainable development
- establish collaborative network in the different disciplines of Humanities (namely Literature, Language and Linguistics, Translation and Interpreting, Philosophy, Civilisation and Religious Studies, History and Geography)
Conference focus on the main themes in the following areas:
- Literary Studies
- Language and Linguistics
- Translation and Interpreting
- Philosophy, Civilisation and Religious Studies
- History and Society
- Geography, Urbanisation and Sustainability
For detailed information of the conference is available here.