State and Law in the Context of Modern Challenges
Proceedings of the International Scientific and Practical Conference «State and Law in the Context of Modern Challenges» (SLCMC 2021), June 17, 2021, Saratov State Law Academy, Saratov, Russia
< Previous Books in this series
About This Proceeding
The volume contains selected, peer-reviewed papers from the International Scientific and Practical Conference «State and Law in the Context of Modern Challenges» (SLCMC 2021), June 17, 2021, Saratov State Law Academy, Saratov, Russia.
The mission of the Conference was a deep and comprehensive scientific understanding of fundumental concepts of law and law-making; humanity and civilization. A wide array of questions, both theoretical and applied by nature, related to the issues of social changes in the modern world were addressed by the conference presenters. The event gathered a large number of scholars and researchers with an expertise in the aforementioned areas of knowledge.
The 131 full papers presented were subjected to a single-blind review process and selected from 105 submissions. The topics of the conference sessions included the following:
- protection of public interests in the era of global challenges and transformations: international law instruments, international private law and comparative legal dimension;
- development of the rulemaking process in the context of digitalization;
- modern economy: regional and global aspects;
- artificial intelligence and social networks: self-regulation and public administration;
- socio-political transformations in globalization conditions: regional manifestations;
- public authority in modern Russia: problems and prospects;
- philosophical and legal issues of international scientific and technical cooperation and development;
- issues of linguistics in the context of globalization.
The detailed programme of the conference is available at http://mkonf.ssla.ru/en/