Series: European Proceedings of Social and Behavioural Sciences
Humanity in the Era of Uncertainty
Proceedings of the International Conference «Humanity in the Era of Uncertainty» (ICHEU 2021), October 21-23, 2021, Samara State Technical University, Samara, Russia
< Previous Books in this series
About the Proceeding
The volume contains selected, peer-reviewed papers from the International Conference «Humanity in the Era of Uncertainty» (ICHEU 2021), October 21-23, 2021, Samara State Technical University, Samara, Russia.
The conference focuses on integrative basis of humanity technologies development of the human and society survival in the era of digitalization, transformations, crisis and increasing uncertainty. It is necessary to make the technological development accompanied by the humanity areas in the age of the increasing difficulty of the systems and uncertainty. Generation, cultural and professional stratum should adapt to these new conditions.
The society needs not only the framework that combines “old” and “new” educational strategies, but also the conceptual design of a digitally-centered person that has not been comprehended yet. It is a well-known fact that the deviation between the level of engineering and technological development of society and its humanitarian level leads to the disasters that are topical for the technical university not only in case of education, but also in case of new type of corporate culture formation.
151 full papers were subjected to a single-blind review process and 101 full papers were accepted for publication.
The event gathered a large number of reports, which included the following fundamental scientific issues:
- Epistemic framework of uncertainty.
- Uncertainty and identification of philosophy.
- Uncertainty as a problem of general semiotics
- Categorization in the context of uncertainty
- Overcoming uncertainty as a subject of philosophy, the humanities and social sciences
- Philosophical origins of resilience
- Digital uncertainty: assumed and unconscious consequences
- Sociocultural, economic and psychological factors of tolerance to uncertainty
- Uncertainty in fiction: characters, genre, place and time
- Digital Society Values: Dynamics, Inversion or Transformation?