Man, Society, Communication
Proceedings of International Scientific and Practical Conference Man. Society. Communication (MSC 2020), 23-24 April, 2020, Veliky Novgorod, Russian Federation
< Previous Books in this series
About This Proceeding
The volume contains selected, peer-reviewed papers from the International Scientific and Practical Conference Man. Society. Communication (MSC 2020), 23-24 April, 2020, Veliky Novgorod, Russian Federation.
360 reports were presented, of which 238 were taken to publish in this collection after a single-blind review process. Conference full texts focus on the current issues of culture transformation in the context of globalization and digitalization of the world, the introduction of new technologies in the communication system, the expansion of international cooperation and the exchange of experience between researchers representing various scientific fields and branches of humanitarian knowledge.
This conference included seven sections that covered the following areas:
- Text, Utterance, Word in Modern Communication
- Fiction in the context of world culture
- Mythology of Digital Civilization
- History, Archeology and Culture
- Mediasphere and Media Education in Past, Present and Future
- Interaction in the modern educational environment
- Law as a social regulator