Global Challenges and Prospects of The Modern Economic Development
Proceedings of Global Challenges and Prospects of The Modern Economic Development (GCPMED 2020), 15-16 December, 2020, Samara State University of Economics, Samara, Russia
< Previous Books in this series
About the Proceeding
The volume contains selected, peer-reviewed papers from the Global Challenges and Prospects of The Modern Economic Development (GCPMED 2020), 15-16 December, 2020, Samara State University of Economics, Samara, Russia.
The objective of the conference was to bring together scientists and practitioners for sharing knowledge, experience and discussing issues related to sustainable socio-economic development in the context of contemporary global challenges.
The 356 full papers presented were subjected to a double-blind review process and selected from 222 submissions.
Conference focus on the thematic sections below:
- Drivers of World Economy Development and Transformation: Lessons Learned, Trends and New Solutions;
- Financial Technologies as Key Factor of Modern Business Success;
- New Management Models in the Dynamically Changing Society;
- Legal System in the Digitalization Era;
- Digital Transformation of Public Administration: World Experience; Russian practice;
- Corporate Social Responsibility as Key Competence of Business Development;
- Digital Economy and New Social Challenges: Opportunities, Restrictions and Growth Points;
- The Newest Approaches to Study the Life Quality Improvement: Inclusion – Problems and Solutions;
- Corporate Finance;
- Corporate Governance in Digital Modernization Conditions.
The detailed programme of the conference is available at https://ipc-sseu.ru/2020/08/14/gcpmed-2020/