The system of continuous multi-level professional and pedagogical training of specialists in the service sector is based on the basic principles of the modernization of vocational education: the integration of general and vocational education; multi-level vocational education; creating flexible learning programme that provides high quality educational and vocational training. The article is devoted to the problem of training modern specialists in the service sector at the university. The authors note that the rapidly developing labor market needs a new type of specialists who have diverse knowledge and a high level of competence in the professional field. The goals and specifics of training a future specialist imply continuous professional training at a higher educational institution. There are aspects of vocational and pedagogical education in the article to which pay great attention. The authors point to the need to find ways of new scientific and pedagogical approaches to solving the problem of training the service sector specialists in the structure of the university.
Keywords: Continuous professional trainingmodernization of vocational educationmulti-level trainingservice sectorservice specialists
In the modern world, modernization of Russian economy implies an increase in the socio-economic role of the service sector, therefore the service sector in the modern labor market is the undisputed leader as an industry that needs modern trained personnel (Bulaeva et al., 2018; Malushko et al., 2017; Vaganova & Ilyashenko, 2018).
Nowadays the service sector demands from the personnel high professionalism. This is reflected in the following documents: Federal Law of July 21, 2007 No. 185-FZ “On the Housing and Utilities Reform Fund”, the State program “Professional development of civil servants in Nizhny Novgorod region for 2014” - 2016, Decree of the Governor of the Nizhny Novgorod Region of October 20, 2003 No. 58 “On the state order for training, professional retraining and advanced training of public servants in Nizhny Novgorod region” (Garina et al., 2018; Ilyashenko, Prokhorova et al., 2018; Ilyashenko, Smirnova et al., 2018). According to these documents the modern specialist of service sector has to know features of the service delivery. The new laws and by-laws, Federal State Educational Standards have the requirements to the specialist of service sector, competences are described in them which they have to have. These laws have rules of the operation utility infrastructure, formation a civilized market for information systems services and technologies in the service sector (Ilyashenko, Vaganova et al., 2018).
The authors note that the rapidly developing labor market needs a new type of specialists who have diverse knowledge and a high level of competence in the professional field. The goals and specifics of training a future specialist imply continuous professional training at a higher educational institution. There are aspects of vocational and pedagogical education in the article to which pay great attention. The authors point to the need to find ways of new scientific and pedagogical approaches to solving the problem of training the service sector specialists in the structure of the university.
Purpose of the Study
The article is devoted to the problem of training modern specialists in the service sector at the university.
The system of continuous multi-level professional and pedagogical training of specialists is based on the basic principles of vocational education modernization: the integration of general and vocational education; multi-level vocational education (Ilyashenko, Vaganova et al., 2018); the creation of intensive flexible training systems that provide high quality educational and vocational training (Ivanova et al., 2017), realization of all potential capabilities and abilities of the individual; the transition from a technocratic approach in the development of the system of vocational and pedagogical education to a socio-pedagogical, humanitarian one; the formation and development of personality in a continuous and holistic process of professional and pedagogical training on the basis of humanitarian, natural science, general professional and special education (Kochetova et al., 2017).
It has been established that in the conditions of a new socio-political and production and economic situation, the goals of vocational - pedagogical education are (Markova & Narcosiev, 2018): the implementation of methodological approaches to vocational training, reliance on innovations in the field of structure, content and the learning process, the integration of types of vocational pedagogical activity, changing its essential characteristics, as prognostic goals of personal development and mastering the professionalism of activities; awareness of industrial training as a phenomenon that integrates socio-pedagogical, scientific and technical, professional - industrial, personal activity, psychological and physiological characteristics (Myalkina et al., 2018).
The essence of continuous vocational pedagogical education implemented in educational institutions engaged in multilevel training is determined, on the one hand, by general theoretical concepts, fundamental principles, model variant and organizational pedagogical conditions for its implementation, on the other hand, by building an innovative pedagogical system (Nikolai & Kobylin, 2017; Pavlov et al., 2016; Suzdalova et al., 2017).
The process of training a specialist in the field of service in the structure of a higher education institution makes it possible to impart an integrative character to the system of forming professional activities of a specialist who are able to respond flexibly to the changing socio-economic need of the region for specialists of different levels of education, to actively influence the development of professional personal qualities of future specialists (Perova et al., 2017; Prokhorova & Semchenko, 2018; Skatova et al., 2018).
For this, it becomes necessary to solve the following tasks:
organization of a single professional and pedagogical educational space;
providing pedagogical conditions for maximum self-realization of the individual (Smirnova & Krasikova, 2018);
expansion of opportunities in obtaining several specialties in vocational-pedagogical education, subject to the conditions for the free choice of an individual training route (Hamitowa et al., 2017);
the creation of an appropriate level of development of scientific and technical processes of the educational and material base (Chaikina et al., 2018);
development of curricula, specialist training programs (Malushko et al., 2016).
The study highlighted generalized characteristics of an individual specialist in the field of service, which have such blocks of professional fitness as:
subject-informative, includes knowledge of the development and implementation of technological processes of service in the service sector (Ilyashenko et al., 2019);
professional, which includes competencies in the development and implementation of technological service models, selection of resources and technical means for its implementation in this area, in planning production and business activities of service enterprises depending on changes in market conditions and consumer demand (Malushko et al., 2016, 2017).
The professional activities of a service professional are built in accordance with the concepts of a holistic pedagogical process, for which the principles of training, the system of learning objectives, the diagnostics of these goals, the integrative contentof continuousprofessional training, structural - functional and procedural-technological structure, control and evaluation are designed.
Thus, continuous professional training in the field of service ensures communication of young professionals in order to solve applied problems of modernization in the field of service, contributes to formation of leadership and management competencies, increases the intellectual potential of students in the professional activities of the service sector and allows you to use practical results in the interests of the university and the country in general, providing training for young qualified personnel.
The study is carried out with the grant support for young scientists - candidates of sciences, number MK-313.2019.6, issued by the President of the Russian Federation.
- Bulaeva, M. N., Vaganova, O. I., & Gladkova, M. N. (2018). Activity technologies in a professional educational institution. Baltic Humanitarian Journal, 7(3(24)), 167-170. https://elibrary.ru/item.asp?id=36237878
- Chaikina, Z. V., Shevchenko, S. M., Mukhina, M. V., Katkova, O. V., & Kutepova, L. I. (2018). Electronic testing as a tool for optimizing the process of control over the results of educational training activities. The Impact of Information on Modern Humans, 622, 194-200. https://doi.org/10.1007/978-3-319-75383-6
- Garina, E. P., Garin, A. P., Kuznetsov, V. P., Popkova, E. G., & Potashnik, Y. S. (2018). Comparison of approaches to development of industrial production in the context of the development of a complex product. Advances in Intelligent Systems and Computing, 622, 422-431. https://doi.org/10.1007/978-3-319-75383-6
- Gulinov, D. Yu., Zheltukhina, M. R., Shestak, L. A., Slyshkin, G. G., Katermina, V. V., & Chervyakova, L. D. (2018). Modern Language Policy: Specifics of Formation and Development of the French Vertical. Modern Journal of Language Teaching Methods, 8(2), 159-173.
- Hamitowa, S. M., Glinushkin, A. P., Avdeev, Y. M., Naliukhin, A. N., Kostin, A. E., Kozlov, A. V., Uromova, I. P., Rudakov, V. O., Tesalovskiy, A. A., Protopopova, E. V., Pigorev, I. Y., Polukhin, A. A., & Sycheva, I. I. (2017). Condition assessment of tree plantations and phytosanitary properties of soils in cedar groves. International Journal of Pharmaceutical Research and Allied Sciences, 6(4), 1-7.
- Ilyashenko, L. K, Smirnova, Zh. V, Vaganova, O. I, Chelnokova, E. A, & Kaznacheeva, S. N. (2019). Additional education in higher professional educational institution. International Journal of Mechanical Engineering and Technology, 10(2), 908–917.
- Ilyashenko, L. K., Prokhorova, M. P., Vaganova, O. I., Smirnova, Z. V., & Aleshugina, E. A. (2018). Managerial preparation of engineers with eyes of students. International Journal of Mechanical Engineering and Technology (IJMET), 9(4), 1080-1087.
- Ilyashenko, L. K., Smirnova, Z. V., Vaganova, O. I., Prokhorova, M. P., & Abramova, N. S. (2018). The role of network interaction in the professional training of future engineers. International Journal of Mechanical Engineering and Technology, 9(4), 1097-1105.
- Ilyashenko, L. K., Vaganova, O. I., Smirnova, Z. V., Gruzdeva, M. L., & Chanchina, A. V. (2018). Structure and content of the electronic school-methodical complex on the discipline "mechanics of soils, foundations and foundations". International Journal of Mechanical Engineering and Technology, 9(4), 1088-1096.
- Ilyashenko, L. K., Vaganova, O. I., Smirnova, Z. V., Sedykh, E. P., & Shagalova, O. G. (2018). Implementation of heurist training technology in the formation of future engineers. International Journal of Mechanical Engineering and Technology, 9(4), 1029-1035.
- Ivanova, S. S, Bystritskaya, E. V, Burkhanova, I. Y, Stafeeva, A. V., & Zhemchug, Yu. S. (2017). Physical Culture Teacher Professional Activity Problems in Polyethnic Educational Organization. Eurasian Journal of Analytical Chemistry, 12(7B), 1615-1620.
- Kochetova, E. V., Gutsu, E. G., Demeneva, N. N., Mayasova, T. V.. & Fedoseeva, O. I. (2017). Psychological mechanisms of future pedagogues' professional individualization formation during their studies in a higher educational institution. Journal of Fundamental and Applied Sciences, 9(SI), 2, 1484-1493.
- Korobova, E., Kardovich, I., Mironova, D., & Konysheva, M. (2017). Dependence of approaches and methods of foreign language teaching on socio-economic factors. Advances in Social Science Education and Humanities Research (ASSEHR), 97, 119-124.
- Malushko, E., Maletina, O., & Tsybaneva, V. (2017). Teaching discussion skills as part of further teachers' training. Advances in Social Science Education and Humanities Research (ASSEHR), 97, 175-180.
- Malushko, E., Maletina, O., Lizunkov, V., & Tsybaneva, V. (2016). Use of virtual learning system for educating students with disabilities and special needs. International Multidisciplinary Scientific Conferences on Social Sciences and Arts, 481-487.
- Markova, S. M., & Narcosiev, А. К. (2018). Professional education of vocational school students. Vestnik of Minin University, 6(3), 3. https://doi.org/10.26795/2307-1281-2018-6-3-3
- Murugova, E. V. (2017). Theoretical and applied aspects of corpus based researches. Vestnik Volgogradskogo Gosudarstvennogo Universiteta-seriya 2-yazykoznanie, 16(2), 197-200.
- Myalkina, E. V., Sedhyh, E. P., Zhitkova, V. A., Vaskina, V. A., & Isaykov, O. I. (2018). University resource center as an element of social development of the region. Vestnik of Minin University, 6(3) 1. https://doi.org/10.26795/2307-1281-2018-6-3-1
- Nikolai, F., & Kobylin, I. (2017). American trauma studies and the limits of their transitivity in Russia heart-to-heart talks with veterans of local conflicts. LOGOS, 5, 115-136.
- Pavlov, A., Kindaev, A., Vinnikova, I., & Kuznetsova, E. (2016). Crop insurance as a means of increasing efficiency of agricultural production in Russia. International Journal of Environmental and Science Education, 11(18), 11863-11868.
- Perova, T. V., Kuznetsova, E. A., Vinnikova, I. S., Kaznacheeva, S. N., & Chelnokova, E. A. (2017). Essence of the role and characteristics of the operating conditions of enterprises before and after the transition to market relations from a macroeconomic position. International Journal of Applied Business and Economic Research, 15(12), 103-112.
- Prokhorova, M. P., & Semchenko, A. A. (2018). Involving of trainees-future teachers of professional training in project activities in the discipline. Vestnik of Minin University, 6(2), 6, https://doi.org/10.26795/2307-1281-2018-6-2-6
- Skatova, A. A., Yambulatov, D. S., Fedyushkin, I. L., & Baranov, E. V. (2018). Europium and Ytterbium Complexes with the Redox Active Acenaphthene-1,2-Diimine Ligand. Russian Journal of coordination chemistry, 44(6), 400-409.
- Smirnova, Zh. V., & Krasikova, O. G. (2018). Modern tools and technologies for assessing learning outcomes. Vestnik of Minin University, 6(3), 9. https://doi.org/10.26795/2307-1281-2018-6-3-9
- Suzdalova, M. A., Lizunkov, V. G., Malushko, E. Yu., Sytina, N. A., & Medvedev, V. E. (2017). Innovative Forms of Partnership in Development and Implementation of University-Business Cooperation. The European Proceedings of Social and Behavioural Sciences EpSBS, XIX, 450-455.
- Vaganova, O. I., & Ilyashenko, L. K. (2018). The main directions of implementation technologies of student-centered education in high school. Vesknik of Minin University 6(3) 2. https://doi.org/10.26795/2307-1281-2018-6-3-2
- Vaganova, O. I., Smirnova, Zh. V., Markova, S. M., Chaikina, Zh. V., & Bulaeva, M. N. (2019). Organization of partnerships for additional educational services on the example of the interaction of the educational institution with the health and cultural centre. Perspektivy nauki i obrazovania – Perspectives of Science and Education, 39(3), 500-514. https://doi.org/10.32744/pse.2019.3.38
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivatives 4.0 International License.
About this article
28 December 2020
Print ISBN (optional)
Multicultural context, learning environment, modern society, personality formation, informatization of the society, economics and law system of the region
Cite this article as:
Smirnova, Z. V., Vaganova, O. I., Malushko, E. Y., Lizunkov, V. G., & Maletina, O. A. (2020). Continuous Professional Training Of Service Specialists. In N. L. Shamne, S. Cindori, E. Y. Malushko, O. Larouk, & V. G. Lizunkov (Eds.), Individual and Society in the Modern Geopolitical Environment, vol 99. European Proceedings of Social and Behavioural Sciences (pp. 881-886). European Publisher. https://doi.org/10.15405/epsbs.2020.12.04.101